Red Nose Day (Non-Uniform)
Takes place on: 24/03/2017
Friday, March 24th Bedminster Down School will be participating in the bi-annual Red Nose-Day appeal.
As well as fund-raising activities we will be holding a “dress-down day” which will require your child bringing in a pound to be able to participate.
To give the event an extra flavour it would be fantastic If your child could wear an item of clothing to represent their house colour (please note this is not compulsory).
- John James House – Purple
- Hannah More House – Green
- Elizabeth Blackwell House – Blue
- Robert Southey House – Red
Please note that whilst this is a dress down day there are some guidelines on issues to do with clothing.
- A. Temporary house hair colouring is permissible but must be applied at home – no sprays in school
- b. House face paints - must be applied at home – no face paints in school
- c. Jewellery follows standard school procedure.
- d. Clothing should be appropriate for a busy school environment (eg.No crop-tops, high-heels etc.)”